1. The e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
2. The Indian Intelligence Test authorities shall not be liable for any failure by the Indian Intelligence Test candidate or a third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
1. The Indian Intelligence Test authorities are not directly involved in the online payment. The online payment facility is through service providers (BillDesk/PayU/Razorpay etc).
2. In the event that the candidates do not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the candidates to check with the Indian Intelligence Test authorities whether the payment has been accepted.
3. The candidates shall remain responsible for the registration fees until the confirmation, as referred to above, is received from the Indian Intelligence Test authorities in relation to any outstanding amounts owed to the Indian Intelligence Test authorities.
4. For any further queries related to the payment of application fees, please call on +91-7311192685 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org